Beast28 Ultralight Technical Backpack
The Beast28 is an ultralight packable frame pack engineered for technical outdoor pursuits.
- 28 liter capacity
- Flexible frame that moves with your body
- Removable hip belt with zipper pockets
- Sternum strap, detachable
- Wrap around zipper on main compartment
- Hydration compatible
- Gear loops for hiking poles or ice axes
- Hypalon™ daisy-chains
- Water bottle pockets
- Two internal pockets and key loop for securing small items
- Padded breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Compression storage sack for travel
Volume: 28 liters
Weight: 1lb 8oz (680g)
Unpacked Dimensions: 11 x 22 x 7in (27.9 x 55.9 x 17.8cm)
Packed Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 3.5in (22.9 x 22.9 x 8.9cm)
- 210D Robic® high tenacity nylon, UTS coated, DWR finish
- 100D nylon, PU coated, DWR finish
- YKK® zippers and hardware
- EVA foam padded back, shoulder straps, and hip belt
- 210D nylon bonded thread with Bartack reinforced construction
- UTS coating (ultra tear strength): waterproofing and tear strength increase of 30%
- PU coating: waterproofing
Fully featured technical pack
Ultralight frame pack featuring hydration sleeve, gear loops for alpine tools, and daisy chains for additional external storage. 1lb 8oz total weight, and built with Robic nylon and rugged YKK hardware.
Built-in steel frame suspension system moves with the body during activity. Adjustable hip belt and sternum strap distributes heavy loads evenly.
To pack, twist and fold the pack in half and secure in the included compression sack. To unpack, remove from compression sack and the spring steel frame instantly restores the shape of the pack.
Flexible frame suspension
The Beast28 features an innovative spring steel frame, which allows for both structure and packability. The flexible frame suspension provides comfort and torsion with movement, for an agile fit that moves with you and distributes loads evenly. When not in use, simply twist and fold the frame, and secure into the compression sack. The spring steel frame bounces back into its original shape when released.
Organization on the trail
The main compartment features an asymmetrical clamshell zipper, making it easy to access the larger items at the bottom of your pack. An oversized front compartment extends to the bottom of the pack, while a zippered pocket inside protects your smaller items. Safely store valuable items in the small interior pocket with keyloop.
An internal hydration sleeve accommodates most 1-3 liter reservoirs, with hose routing features on both shoulder straps for a customized fit.
Stow for transit
Easily twist, fold, and store the pack in the included compression sack for travel. Ultralight at just 1lb 8oz, the Beast28 makes it easy to take a fully capable alpine pack with you wherever you go.